Friday, 29 August 2014
Friday, 22 August 2014
Thursday, 21 August 2014
1. Paula is a poet and children's writer.
2. She has written five collections of
3. Paula was awarded the University of Auckland literary fellowship in 2005.
1. Catherine has written a book called the bow.
2. She is a musician in the band called Gentle Annie.
3. She has always loved horses even though she grew up in the city.
4. Also when she was seven or eight Catherine had discovered,
Barbara Leonie picard's of retelling The Oddessey.
5. Catherine was born in Catholic maternity hospital in Auckland
Thursday, 14 August 2014
Wednesday, 13 August 2014
Friday, 8 August 2014
Friday, 1 August 2014
The commonwealth games are commonly called the friendly games they hold unique history and have many sporting games.
There are many international multi sports like the Olympics with many athletes from commonwealth countries .
The commonwealth includes countries that are in England New Zealand and Pacific islands . The first games were held in 1930 in Hamilton Canada.
there were eleven countries four hundred athletes
and six sports along with fifty nine events.
This event has had many different changes, to even its name. From 1930 to 1950 these games were known as the British empire games. Later from 1970 until 1974 the British then named it the British commonwealth games. Finally in 1978 the games in Edmonton Canada multi-sport event
changed the title to the commonwealth games.