1. What is the difference between seawater and freshwater ? freshwater is more fresh and seawater has salt in it.
2. Why don’t ngamanawa grow in the South Island of New Zealand ? its to cold in the south island.
3. Describe what a mangrove plant does to breath? the plant sends up tall roots to breath oxygen.
4. List 4 animals that like to live in mangrove forests tio,tuna,tumare and patiki
5. Why else are mangrove plants useful? the lichen from the trees can be boiled into green dye. List 2 other reasons from pages 16 and 18. it strong and supple
6. How did the mangrove leaves help keep fish cool? the leaves are white and they don’t absorb the heat
8. Blogging - Draw a picture of nga manuwa, and post to your blog with a few facts about it.