Pages

Tuesday 13 December 2016

Prizegiving Reflection 2K16

This is my prize giving reflection of 2016

On Thursday the 8th of December Pt England School had the school Prize giving. At five o'clock the senior Kapa haka group Manaia Ki Te Rangi met in the Whare Whono. We all got dressed up then it all happened…

At precisely 7:00 pm we travelled from the library to the stage at it had finally started. Prize giving 2016 was the best I have had so far personally especially when you get 3 certificates and three trophy's. The time came when the Year 7’s did their item and it got alot of cheers plus it was extremely fun.

During the end tears ran down my face as the year 8s were finishing off their item. Lastly we sang the school song ‘Strive To Succeed’ and it was a blast!
I can’t wait for next year because my hopes are that it will be even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment