Pages

Wednesday 5 April 2017

Idea's for a fun weekend

Walt: use the title, introduction, information and conclusion structure.

What would be your idea of a fun weekend? In Auckland, New Zealand  there are tons of things to do.  Lakes, rivers, waterfalls and beaches to parks and you could even have sleepovers!

One Idea is that the first thing to do would be to have a big breakfast.  Pancakes, bacon, eggs, toast, baked beans anything!  Then I would have a shower and get ready to go out.   Ideally when you would think of things to do in Auckland would be Rainbows End right?   Well if I went I would try to go on every single ride(including the ones i’m afraid of).   Furthermore my top 3 favourite rides are: The log flume, The gold rush and The Roller Coaster.   I would also take a good lunch for throughout the whole day.

Another idea would be to have a sleepover.  You can build fort’s, watch movies, play games and even just eat.  Usually when you host a sleepover you provide a place to sleep, dinner and snacks.   At night one of my favourite games to play are spotlight and it’s always good to wear black clothes so it’s harder to be spotted.

Moreover, my last idea would be to spend some quality time with your family.
Play some sports in the backyard like rippa rugby, touch or even basketball if you have a hoop.   You could also do a TV program series marathon which is when you watch all episodes of as many series as there are.  

So I hope you appreciated these idea’s for a fun weekend. My Favourite one in particular would be to go to Rainbow’s end.  I love all the rides. What would you do for a fun weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment