Task: While in Taupo, you go for a walk around the lake and you notice pieces of rubbish floating in the water. You also notice that there is rubbish on the footpath. As you know, it is really important to put rubbish in the bin and keep New Zealand clean and beautiful for generations to come. With that in mind, it is time think about what you can do to keep New Zealand beautiful. Use your imagination and come up with three things that you could do to make your neighbourhood more beautiful.
My list of things to make my neighbourhood more beautiful:
- Stop Littering
- Pick Up rubbish lying on the ground
- Stop tagging on the streets
- Stop stealing from others
- Stop robbing other people
- Stop roaming around at night