Pages

Friday 20 March 2015

Have you Been to a school camp?

WALT: Organize my ideas into paragraphs and link them together.

Have you ever slept in tent city? Well I have and it  was fun. One of my Room mates were one of my leaders which was funny her name is rosalina. This is what went down.


The year 5 and 6 camp has been going for 25 years now and it is getting more exciting every year. At this camp you get to sleep in a tent with either one or two other people and they will be your room mates in this case mine were rosalina and patricia.


My favourite highlight was kayaking. Mrs garden explained all the rules to my group. We then got to choose a life jacket that we could fit. I went into a single kayak and then a double and found out that going on a single kayak makes you go faster.
Another highlight about camp was going to the mangere pools.My favourite part about it was that in the last 30 minutes we all got to go into the bombing. The deep pool was fun I remembered it from last year it was extremely deep but this year it wasn't so bad.

This years camp was awesome I loved it even more than I did last year. I really enjoyed my camp. Have you ever gone to a school camp?


I learnt that camp is more fun than it sounds. Mr Goodwin gave us the task to write a recount about the year five and six camp.


















                                   Marked by: danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment