Pages

Tuesday 28 November 2017

Letter to RLWC Tongan Team

Image result for tonga flag
A few weeks ago, I heard alot of people talking about this big game of Tonga v Nz. I wasn’t sure of what to expect from these two teams. Of course I was ready to watch the intense game. From the first 10 minutes I had figured out who the winners were and from there I was hoping they’d take out the RLWC 2017. Unfortunately on last Saturday one team got in the way.


Malo e lelei,
My name is Cameo. I have really enjoyed watching your games the past few weeks. With excitement and thrill you doubtlessly brought the best entertainment any other team could of. I thank your team with much gratitude. I’ve learned from you all that one's love for their culture will never change.

For me you've really changed my perspective on the reasons you played. Your hearts are rich in your culture. Everyone aware of the RLWC would have seen that throughout the whole competition you showed dedication, Inspiration and Motivation. You've really made all of tonga proud on how far you've come.

Thank you so much,
Cameo.

No comments:

Post a Comment